We show you the reasons for trusting Couragium in your next project.
Why do you need an external team?
Code by itself is worthless.
DevelopersThey can keep, extend and optimize the code.
DevOps / SysAdminAble to coordinate and keep the insfrastructure.
ArchitectureHow to design and build a good modular core in order to properly grow the code.
- Data-Driven management.
- TDD: Test Driven Development
- Embedded systems with C++, Rust, Qt, etc.
- Distributed systems and highly scalable systems.
- Is your team ready to build and maintain an secure application with current industry standards? Couragium has that team.
- Is your team prepared to keep all the code updated even if it depends of an outdated framework or deprecated library? We can do it.
If your team is not well-rounded be certain that there will be weak points that may cause a project failure.
- Lack of security / Hacks / failure to fulfill standards
- Customers unhappy with security
- Customers needing compliance with specific standards.
- Incapacity to scale the product to more customers / data.
- System unavailability
- Systems prone to failure
- Bad choice of technologies given the problem
- As example, when web technologies are used in embedded systems or for processing audio/video. Even it it works for some particular cases, it will eventually create stability, slowness or failure problems.
- Bad code structure
- A bad code structure brings scalability and security problems. That ends en vulnerable, unstable and non-scalable applications.
- Using directly rented physical servers without the proper maintenance, leading to hacks or downtime. Many companies fail because of this point, when their infrastructure is down several weeks or they suffer a data breach.
- Difficulty to find specialist developers.
- Finding talent is hard. Judging talent is outstandingly hard. It is common to find organizations with teams that doesn’t match the problem.
- Added costs
- If the people are not well prepared for the job and the tools are the wrong ones, cost will skyrocket.
Do you comply with the GDPR?
If your comanie doesn’t follow the GDPR you are in a bad situation. On one side you are not in a legal situation and on the other side you can receive huge fines.
Aditionally, GDPR provides safety. Without it you are more vulnerable to be attacked and, therefore, loose trust with your customers.
We code and projects are compatible with the GDPR and we are proactive in following it, giving you all the advantages of it.
Why are we more cost efficient?
An internal team has an added cost structure.
A freelancers teams brings problems.
Why are we a better choice for short term projects and MVP/PoC?
vs an internal team.
Why are we a better choice to stabilize, escalate and refactorize systems?
vs an internal team.
Why Couragium to teach teams?
We teach how to solve problems.
Why Couragium for consultancy?
Let us to win your trust.
And what happens after the project?